Termini e condizioni
EuropaSol.eu - Member of Rey-Sol Travel
(Rey-Sol Travel S.C.P. - Tax No.: J-76154491 - Government license: I-0002391.1)
Europasol.eu acts as an agent for your hotel booking. Just as the Spanish law prescribe in the interest of tourist protection, state-licensed incoming agencies are fully liable for your booking :
Hotelbeds (subsidiary of TUI AG)
Jumbo Tours (subsidiary of Alpitour World)
Viajes Martel and Martel Canarias
1. Your booking
- The applicant must be authorized to realize the booking on behalf of all members of the party mentioned in the booking form. If minors (under 18 years) appear in the booking, the applicant must be parent or a temporary superior. The applicant must have at least 18 years at the time of booking.
- Since Europasol.eu is connected live with the databases of our partners (Mayorista), you only see available accommodations. All bookings are transmitted in real time to the databases of our partners. Each confirmation that you receive immediately after reservation is a binding confirmation.
- For legal reasons changes or cancellations of bookings cannot be handled by phone, but only by E-Mail. As well you can cancel on your personal booking account with only one click.
- Customers make a deposit of approximately 10% within 10 days. The exact amount can be found in the booking form BEFORE you confirm a booking.
- Customers pay the balance no later than 30 days before arrival.
- Customers are responsible for ensuring that payments are received on the accounts of Europasol.eu on time.
- Europasol.eu has the right to cancel the booking if customers do not pay the deposit or final payment is not received within 10 days before arrival.
- We act as agents, responsible for your booking are our partners (Mayorista). If bills are passed in accordance with the laws of the resort (for example, damages caused by the customer), we have the right to pass these on to you with all the additional costs and fees.
- Some resorts or cities charge a city tax. This will be paid to the contracting partner (hotel owner) will be paid directly and is not part of the booking.
3. Customer requests
- If you like we sent customer requests directly to the hotelier. In addition you will find in your booking confirmation the address and phone number of your booked accommodation. If you have a special wish, you can call the hotel directly. Please note that the fulfillment of customer requests is always subject to availability. No hotelier will be able to guarantee customers' wishes legally binding.
4. Change of booking
- If you want to make a change to your booking, please send it to us via e-mail. If you make a mistake while booking, please let us know within 3 days and we arrange the change free of charge.
- Please note that hotel rates may have changed between date of booking and date of change. For changes later than 3 days after booking we charge a fee of 19 €.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation up to 3 days before arrival, there will be no additional cost to you.
- Send us an e-mail and we'll cancel your reservation.
- The deposit will not be returned.
- If you wish to cancel your reservation less than 3 days prior to arrival, there might be a fee. The exact amount they will find on the booking form before you finalize your booking.
- Europasol.eu is not responsible for the punctuality of flights and transfers, so you might not enjoy your booked accommodation for the complete time.
6. Changes and cancellation of your booking by our contractors
- If there is a change or cancellation of your booking, we will inform you as soon as possible. Because we only act as agent for our contract partners, we cannot accept responsibility for any changes or cancellation of your booking. Unless this was caused by our own actions, or falls within range of our responsibility. But not, if the change is a necessity, which is beyond the control of our partners or of Europasol.eu.
7. Out of control
- We regret that we cannot accept responsibility or pay compensation if the (immediate) fulfill of our obligations to you is prevented or impaired. Or otherwise you might suffer damage or loss caused by "force majeure". This could mean all events which neither we nor our contractors, despite all due care, could foresee or could not avoid. Such events include war or threat of war, insurrection, riots, actual or threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control.
8. Our liability to you
- We act as agent for our contract partners. Your contract for the performance package is only directly with the relevant contracting parties. Europasol.eu assumes no liability in relation to the performance package in itself or for the acts or omissions of the relevant principal.
- In particular, we note that descriptions of the performance of your accommodation are generated directly from the databases of our contractual partners. We regret that Europasol.eu can accept no liability or pay any compensation if the hotelier changes the performance without communicating to our partners. We are not responsible if the hotel transfer data are not correct in every detail.
- In the unlikely event that you might have a reason for a justified complaint, you should immediately inform the representatives of our responsible partners. Please do not hesitate calling us, we will give you the telephone number of the representatives.
- If you book with Europasol.eu, you accept your own fully responsibility for any damage or loss caused by you or your traveling partners.
- The full payment for such damage or loss must be timely paid directly to the contractor (usually to the hotelier of your accommodation).
- If you do not do this, you are responsible for all claims resulting from damage incurred by you, including all legal costs and those of our contractors.
- Our contractors have the right to terminate your stay or stay of your travel companion at any time due to heavy misconduct, which in their opinion are not to be acceptable.
- In this case there won't be any refunds. Furthermore, neither we nor our contractors are obligated to pay compensations or expenses, that may arise as a result of a declared completed stay.
11. Check-in/out and room allocation
- After registering upon arrival at the booked accommodation, you will get a room assigned. All customer requests are subject to availability. If your particular customer's request could not be fulfilled, neither Europasol.eu nor our contracting partners provide compensation. Also, there is no reason to deny you the room allocated.
- Please note: Check-in is usually after 1 p.m., check-out before 11 a.m. local time. If you arrive after midnight, you need to pay the day before in order to get a room immediately at arrival and not waiting until noon or even later.
12. Website and price information
- There might be small differences between your current accommodation and its description. Occasionally, local conditions mean that some facilities or services are unavailable or restricted.
- In addition, please note that advertised facilities at the hotel or in its environment in the off-season may not be able to fully available.
- Europasol.eu assumes no responsibility for any changes or closures for amenities or attractions in the vicinity of the hotel booked.
- In addition, we cannot accept liability for incorrect, incomplete or misleading information about a property or its facilities and / or services, except in the event that we did not act carefully.
- The star ratings, which are shown on Europasol.eu in relation with hotel description, are taken directly from the databases of our contractual partners. Usually they correspond to the official award.
- All pictures of hotel rooms are living examples and may differ from your room.
- From time to time are maintenance for the buildings is needed and the associated noise is inevitable in a resort.
- We cannot monitor such work, and we will not always be notified in advance when such work is planned. We will always inform you as soon as possible if construction work could affect your stay.
13. Travel documents, visa and health regulations
- It is up to the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that all trip participants have prior to departure all necessary travel and health documents.
14. Safety standards
- Please note, that the requirements and standards of the country where you want to spend your vacation, might not be those of your home country. In general, these requirements and standards will not be the same as in your home country and sometimes a little lower.
15. Other websites
- Europasol.eu may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the content of such sites. We provide these links, because we consider it useful, but we do not monitor these sites and are not responsible for their content.
- Jurisdiction for lawsuits against TUI Hotelbeds, ALPITOUR Jumbo Tours, Viajes Martel, is Palma de Mallorca.
- Jurisdiction for lawsuits against Martel Canarias and Rey-Sol Travel S.C.P. is Maspalomas, Gran Canaria.
17. Validity of agreement
- If parts of the terms and conditions have found to be invalid of a competent court, this does not affect the validity of other regulations.